We are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Occupational Therapist to join our team. As an Occupational Therapist, you will work with individuals of all ages who have physical, cognitive, or developmental challenges to help them improve their ability to perform daily activities and achieve their goals. You will assess clients' abilities, develop treatment plans, and provide therapy to promote independence and improve overall quality of life.
- Conduct assessments to evaluate clients' physical, cognitive, and developmental abilities and identify areas of challenge.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans that address the specific needs and goals of each client.
- Provide therapy to improve clients' ability to perform daily activities, including self-care, work, and leisure activities.
- Use a variety of techniques and modalities, including therapeutic exercise, manual therapy, and adaptive equipment, to promote independence and improve function.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including physicians, speech therapists, and social workers, to provide comprehensive care to clients.
- Monitor client progress and adjust treatment plans as needed to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of client progress and treatment plans.
- Participate in continuing education and professional development activities to stay current on best practices in occupational therapy.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- State licensure in Occupational Therapy or eligibility to obtain licensure.
- Experience working with individuals with physical, cognitive, or developmental challenges.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology, and their application to occupational therapy.
- Ability to develop and implement individualized treatment plans that address the unique needs and goals of each client.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with clients, their families, and other healthcare professionals.
- Patience, empathy, and a passion for improving the lives of individuals with physical, cognitive, or developmental challenges.
- Knowledge of adaptive equipment and technology for individuals with disabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply. If you are passionate about helping individuals with physical, cognitive, or developmental challenges reach their full potential, we encourage you to submit your application for this rewarding position.